Africa Institute of Organization Development (AOD) Ghana is envisioned to be a globally accredited centre of excellence for Organizational Development (OD) learning, practice and renewal.
AIOD is enhancing leadership capacity in small and large organizations, public or private to help future and current leaders thrive with an organizational development model and plan designed to provide the basic foundation for leaders to thrive with proven strategies that leverage strengths, enable trust and engage teams, departments and organizations.
We aspire to be the leading OD training institution that train and bring to Africa OD Professionals (Consultants and Practitioners) to promote the field of OD globally to advance individuals, teams, organization capacities, and inspire organizations to foster culture that promote openness, collaboration, empowering leadership, employee health, community building and learning systems to create innovation, engagement and healthy environment.
The purpose of AIOD is to promote the study and application of Organization Development and Human Resource knowledge and skills to enhance organizational effectiveness in Africa. Specific objectives include but not limited to:
• Offer professional competence training programmes in Organization Development and Management
• Provide organizational development consulting services to public and private entities.
• Facilitate social and cultural change programmes
• Develop and deliver professional training and development modules for all levels in an organisation
We hold dear to the following values:
2. Quality of Service
3. Value for money
4. Accountability and Openness
5. Confidentiality and trustworthy
6. Teamwork and Service